A business plan or business plan is a formal and written statement regarding the goals of a business and how to achieve these goals. In fact, many people fail to make a business plan while doing business. Some people believe that what is important from a business is just running it.

But a path without a plan is an act that is not wise. Can creating a business plan or business plan “guarantee” a business will become a successful business? Of course there is no guarantee / certainty. The stages of making a business plan include

Preparation stage

at this stage is the process of self-evaluation and our business ideas. At this stage, you think about all the possibilities that make your business successful or not. Building a business means you need several skills such as managerial skills, market recognition skills, specific techniques / competencies according to business, finance, and a long-term vision to make your business continue to grow and be successful.

Writing process

after going through the preparatory stages, we already have a variety of basic material about a business idea that is ready for us to put in a business plan format. When writing a business plan, there are several things that must be considered, including the preparation of the format of the business plan itself. Several common array formats

Front cover Executive Summary

Company Profile Market Research Products / Services Marketing and Sales

Financial Projections Attachments

Study Stage

At this stage, we need to take time to review what was planned and written. Business planning is an ongoing activity carried out in line with changes and growth in your business and also takes into account the industrial market situation you are in. Repeated review will help you minimize errors and become one of your compasses in responding to the dynamic world of business.

Deployment Stage

The business plan document is a blueprint for how our business will run and where our future business goals will go. Therefore, treat our business plans as our intellectual property. In an effort to maintain fair business competition, it is understandable and suggested the importance for us to be more selective to whom we show business plan documents. Sometimes it is necessary to avoid competitors. You look at your business plans.

Technical Assistance Stage

Having a business idea and trying to compile a business plan is the first step to realizing your business. But besides passion, we also need knowledge of the industrial business that we are interested in. We also need other skills to realize your business plan, including the expertise to compile a business plan. In addition to browsing internet pages, it is better if you sharpen your knowledge by attending seminars or workshops, and / or you ask for consulting services from a mentor or competent business advisor.

Business Plan Preparation Stage Using Templates

at this time it’s possible that we can easily access various business plan format templates on many pages. Here are some tips before we choose to use a suitable template.

 Do some research beforehand and choose a template that fits your situation

 For whom this document is intended

 The writing need not be followed sequentially as written in the template; We can start wherever we can, and it is relevant to our business

 Seek opinion assistance or even editing for written results if you are not satisfied with the writing of your business plan document

Make sure we write clearly between the estimated or actual figures  Write a summary at the end of writing

Professional front cover appearance  Get used to do repeated studies

TIME AND COST OF WORK

To complete the work on making this business plan document, our team needs a normal time of 2 weeks to 3 months to be effective, depending on the breadth of the business field.

The service fee of making a business plan or business plan starts from Rup. 20,000,000, – While the payment method is 70% at the beginning and the remaining 30% after the documents are submitted.

The cost of presentation, accommodation, consumption and transportation incurred in this activity will be the obligation of the requesting party.

By admin

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *